- Altitude; 56 m (184 ft).
- The average temperature in Herning, Denmark is 7.6 °C (46 °F).
- The range of average monthly temperatures is 17 °C.
- The warmest average max/ high temperature is 21 °C (70 °F) in July & August.
- The coolest average min/ low temperature is -4 °C (25 °F) in February.
- Herning receives on average 783 mm (30.8 in) of precipitation annually or 65 mm (2.6 in) each month.
- On balance there are 174 days annually on which greater than 0.1 mm (0.004 in) of precipitation (rain, sleet, snow or hail) occurs or 15 days on an average month.
- The month with the driest weather is March when on balance 38 mm (1.5 in) of rain, sleet, hail or snow falls across 11 days.
- The month with the wettest weather is August when on balance 95 mm (3.7 in) of rain, sleet, hail or snow falls across 15 days.
- On balance there are 106 days annually with measurable frost and in January there are on average 22 days with frost.
Herning Climate Graph (Metric | Imperial units)